Session cookie: Keep track of whether you are logged in to our site and to customize the content of the site based on your previous choices. A session cookie contains a random string (session ID) assigned to the visitor's device. Session cookies are used, for example, to set and remember some user settings such as language or pre-filled forms, all to facilitate you as a visitor.
Third Party Cookies: We use analysis cookies to evaluate and maintain statistics about our visitors' overall behavior on our site. Which external pages are visitors coming to our website, which search queries are used and which pages are visited most frequently
Statistical cookie: Used to measure traffic and surf behavior, such as if you visited our site earlier or not and create an understanding of how individual visitors use our site
Social Media Cookie: Buttons on our website allow you to share content on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+). These services put 3rd party cookie on our site.
If you do not want to store cookies, there are several ways to prevent it:
- In your browser settings, you can stop it from storing cookies. Keep in mind, however, that some websites work worse without cookies, for example, that it may complicate access to member pages and some features will stop working.
- You can clear cookies from your hard drive. However, settings that you made on certain sites are no longer available.
- If you have a newer browser, it often supports private browsing (incognito). This means that all cookies are cleared every time you close your browser.
You are entitled to receive information about the personal data stored with us about you. In addition, under the statutory terms, you may request correction of incorrect data, data limitation or deletion of your personal data. You are also entitled to object to the treatment based on a balance of interest. As regards the treatment based on a contractual relationship between us, you are entitled to request the data transferred to another personal data controller (data portability).
Transfer of personal data
The disclosure of personal data that you provide to us by filling out the contact form, e-mail or by verbal contact with us will only be transferred to third parties, to the extent required to comply with the agreement.
The requested data (eg "Form data") is eg: name, email and case / message. We use the data in the contact form to process your requests and / or to provide the requested services or to provide the requested information in the contact form.
This treatment is based on a balance of interest. The processing is necessary for us to respond to your request (for example, answering questions and sending newsletters).
How long is your personal data saved?
We store your personal information in principle as long as the provision of our services requires or if we believe there is a legitimate interest in additional storage.
Processing of personal data
Personal data is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as, name, address, phone number and e-mail address. When you leave your personal information to Volati AB, you will feel safe. Processing of personal data is in accordance with the provisions of the Swedish Integrity Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which will enter into force in the EU in May 2018.
We use a secure server where your personal information is processed and limits the access to personal data within the organization. Authorization for access to personal data is given only to individuals within the organization, as well as to the Personal Data Council, for the sole purpose of carrying out their duties.
This site complies with the standards W3C has created for the development of modern websites. This means that the page information is separated from its design by using HTML 5 to structure the information, and that CSS is used to apply the design. This site is produced by DigiFactory web agency in Halmstad.
Navigate with your keyboard
In most browsers available on the market today, you can navigate only using the keyboard (without using mouse).
- ALT + arrow left takes you back to the page you last visited
- ALT + arrow right takes you one step forward if you have backed up with the command above
- ENTER selects a link or sends forms
- TAB jumps between links and form fields
The shortcuts available on this site are:
- S - Skip navigation, jump directly to the text content
- 0 - About the website, accessibility information
- 1 - Home page<
The way to use these shortcuts differs slightly depending on which browser you are using.
- Mozilla FireFox press ALT + SHIFT + (shortcut) at the same time.
- Google Chrome presses ALT + (shortcut) at the same time.
- Safari press ALT + (shortcut) at the same time.
- Internet Explorer, press ALT + (shortcut), followed by ENTER
- Opera press ALT + (shortcut) at the same time.
Changes in policies